Dynamic and connected wallboards for support team management.
In its organization’s lean transition, the Idkids CIO support and deployment team wanted to integrate a digital solution to simplify access to business information with the display of real-time business indicators on large screens in the open space. The solution also displays more general communication information (videos & social networks of the company).
- Display of business indicators from ticket tools (Servicenow)
- Make the support service attractive and manage it with understandable information from all
- Improve communication and visibility of activities between departments
- Internally display external and internal communications content from social networks
- Deploy screens in open space by developing the collective use of wallboards and avoid dashboard mode
- Aggregating data from several information systems
- Automate update of indicators
- Make service support information “attractive” by designing ergonomic, dynamic and design interfaces
- Easy handling and autonomy of the project team on the Pingview tool
- Deployment of the Pingview solution used for the display of activity and communication wallboards
- Installation of simple and tactile screens in the open space
- Successful and automated connection to the business solutions used (database, Servicenow business tool, files, etc.)
- Training of the in-house team on Pingview to evolve in autonomy
- No additional double entry or reporting by end users as the Pingview solution uses existing business tools
- Better visibility on incidents, statistics, action plan for better team responsiveness and collaboration
- Updated and visible information from all
- A desire to see more and to extend wallboards to other services!