The company’s American production facilities were facing financial and production difficulties. To survive and sustain production and employment at these different sites, the company decided to implement various digital solutions to gain productivity and move towards industry 4.0, and in particular the digitization of the «Gemba boards».
We chose to work with PingFlow because their solution (PingView) is simple, we can easily work with the drag&drop widgets, and this helps us to be autonomous quickly.
The PingFlow team was able to provide me with an answer adapted to my needs quickly, especially since the implementation timeframe was very short.
Wes Bodenhamer | Technical Project Manager
- Find a partner that can meet their needs quickly (deployment in 2 months)
- Work with a solution in SaaS
- Have an administrative interface for operational teams to be self-sufficient quickly
- Digitizing the Hendersonville plant to meet 4.0 industry challenges
- Local teams in Hendersonville take ownership of the tool
- Co-construction of dashboards with operational staff, managers and IT
- Rapid deployment of the solution
- Different types of wallboards
- Wallboards type “SQCDP” (“Gemba boards”)
- Production wallboards (“Line boards”)
- Communication wallboards (“Conciergerie boards”)