Andon alert box for operator
The real added value lies in the processing of calls. Thanks to the history, managers can do analyses to find the causes of non-working. This was not the case before.
– RSI of the manufacturing performance department at Renault
The Pingflow-Noolitic call solution provides a reliable and scalable architecture that is easy to implement, allowing each operator to report an incident on the production chain. These calls broadcast on various media (TV, SMS) allow us to be more reactive about problem management. The manager identifies the most penalizing positions with the help of paretos. A shift observation helps to eradicate disruptions and thus guarantee product quality.
– IT Manager of MCA Renault
The main objective of the Renault project is to modernize the call-to-work solutions set up consisting of a low-range (20m) or wired (pull-pull) operator alert box wired to programmable controllers. The modernization aims to install new simple enclosures to communicate with the computer network, automatons and operators.
- Development of an intelligent remote control (Andon alert box) long range and accessible over IP
- Development of a gateway for configuring and connecting to Renault’s alert management tools
- Acknowledgement of receipt of the message by a lit LED
The new remote controls allow:
- A modern Andon call solution connected to the computer network thanks to the IP address allowing multi-site interface and management
- Visibility of calls and real-time information related to the production line
- Long-range radio technology up to 120m and lower costs with optimized infrastructure
- Ease of use and deployment to operations
Possibility of transmitting this information also on connected watches…
350 remote controls delivered for the Renault MCA site.
Awaiting deployment at other Renault national and European sites.