Real time visibility operations
Accompanying the group Stelia since 2012 on change management related to the theme of the factory of the future, the goal of our digital visual management solutions can support the new organization in pull flows.
Through workshops conducted with IT teams industrial management, needs were defined and expressed on the real time visibility operations with workflows.
Before extending the projects, several phase "Proof of Concept" (POC) were carried out to build support operational and verify the adequacy and technical performance of our solutions.
The goals also include the future of the process as "moving lines" industrialising and improving existing systems.
Realized innovative projects require:
- Ease of use in everyday life
- A reproduction of existing paper with ergonomic features digital
- A connection and information feedback to SAP ERP
- The use of web technologies to animate interactive monitors
- A quality setting and evolution of the solution
1.Lead / lag follow-up in production
Setting up a lead/lag tool in production on the sites of Rochefort and Mérignac
2.Andon system in production on lines moving
Setting up operator console on tablet for qualified management of andon calls and traceability
3.MES monitoring activity on operator console
Inserting data by the operator on his tablet console for real-time information feedback of advanced operational and access to SAP production lines
4.Interactive monitor in supply management and production
- Animation and team management buyers on the missing pieces on a large interactive monitor placed in center of the open space with retransmission to operational on monitors on each of the 8 assembly lines
- Automated extraction of data in SAP for supplies
5.Forklift operators console for management of logistics supplies
- Geolocation indoor / outdoor for the mission assignment
- Triggering alerts for replenishment of stock on the floklift operator's console
In service since 2012 for the first sites, the solution has been by the operational and direction of Stelia Aerospace group. Solution deployment is underway on other sites.
- A simplified view of the operational workflow
- Optimization of logistics resources
- A decrease lacks of components during assembly
- A decrease delivery delays
- Better inter-department communical with shared information
" This visual management on production lines cabins brought us many advantages such as: visual simplification of the SAP system, highlighting of parts off cycle, anticipating missing blockers, improving communication inter-service by limiting the use of email or phone, and have a shared information remotely viewable. "
Manager Supply Chain Cabin from Stelia